My career thus far has been a rich tapestry of work in education and business. After completing an undergraduate degree at Principia College in environmental studies, I began by working at the Christian Science Publishing Society doing special projects and putting on conferences. I then went to the Outward Bound School for a number of years where I was a logistician and instructor. Other teaching experience includes working with the Boojum Wilderness Institute in California, a Montessori school in Colorado, and homeschooling our two high school girls during our 3,000-mile hike on the continental divide. I spent 11 years at the Adventure Unlimited Ranches where I was the corral program director, the business manager and ranch director, working with teens and young adults from around the world.
- BA, Principia College, Environmental Studies
- Christian Science Class Instruction and active church member.
- Christian Science Publishing Society, convention logistics management
- Outward Bound – instructor and logistician for 3 years
- Boojum Wilderness Institute – counselor and guide for teens 2 years
- Montessori School classroom assistant with preschoolers 1 year
- Director and Business Manager at the Adventure Unlimited Ranches for 11 years.
- Home school educator for our high school girls for 6 months as we hiked the 3,000 mile Continental Divide Trail from Canada to Mexico.
- The Link School Co-Founder
- Administrator at The Link School 2008 – 2018
Certifications & Program Credentials
- Mountaineering Guide & Climbing Instructor
- Wilderness First Aid
- Ropes Course Certification
- 45 of Colorado’s 14,000 foot peaks.
- Hiked the 3000 mile Continental Divide Trail as a family in 2006
- Certified Horsemanship Association Instructor
- Life Guard Certified
- Class III kayaker: including thousands of river miles in a raft and kayak
- World Travels: decades of trips abroad to explore, boat and climb extensively.